Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them
Biggest holes are RT and LB, no question. But the only OT/LB I would draft at 11 is White ... and even then I'm watching and re-watching every single bit of his tape b/c I'm not yet sold. At 11, I want a potential perennial All Pro rather than a "solid starter" at OT or a "LB who can cover," so give me one of the blue chip D-lineman. I expect at least one of Oliver, Sweat, Wilkins, Ferrell, or Gary will drop to us.

Then I address the holes in 2-3. Ford or Risner could drop to 2. Little or McGary will almost certainly be there. Cajuste, Edwards, Howard, or an OG prospect could be there in 3. At LB, Joseph, Hanks, or Pratt will be there in 2, possibly 3 ... Coney or Edwards should be around in 3. Bottom line, I'm OK filling holes with solid starters in the later rounds, but give me a potential pro bowler at 11.

As for Mack Wilson, I see similarities to Rey Maualuga -- does his job on a college team loaded with talent, but in the NFL is a solid starter at best with frequent bonehead plays. I'd be OK with him in 2, but not thrilled.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them - shanebo - 04-11-2019, 10:32 AM