Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 1st Week Of Practice Like O Line Changes
(04-15-2019, 03:48 PM)kevin Wrote: That's the way fans have been Bungalized.  Wishing for two awful seasons for a draft day in 2021.  Only fans who became Bungles live for draft day over game day this much.  I'll go on record as saying I do NOT want 2 awful seasons to get some dude in the draft 2 years from now.  My guess is he is not the Superman or he would be in draft sooner.  I guarantee you the coaches and players are not thinking of trying to lose for 2 years to draft this gherkin.  For all you people know, Lawrence may stink in the NFL.

If they go about it with the mindset of acting like they are trying to compete while fielding a team that will at best be 7-9 or 8-8, then you are right it will be crap. However, if they actually go into this and make it a full blown rebuild meaning you trade AJ, Geno, Dunlap, etc, etc, and stockpile young talent and picks to build a great young core that doesn't have the previous regime's mindset then I have no issue with it at all. 

To me, the Bungles are the people who think a new coach and one draft will fix all the holes and issues this team faces currently. It is a middle of the road roster for a team that won't spend in free agency. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals 1st Week Of Practice Like O Line Changes - Murdock2420 - 04-15-2019, 08:57 PM