Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 1st Week Of Practice Like O Line Changes
(04-15-2019, 09:13 PM)Whatever Wrote: My personal feeling was that they should have addressed LB in FA, as that's where you're going to get your best bang for the buck.  I'm not really sure what the thought process is.  They could be seeing Brown as an add because he was basically hurt all of last year.  They may think they have plenty of good young talent with guys like Vigil, Jefferson, and Evans and they just weren't coached properly.  I don't think any of us thought Haslett was worth a crap.  Personally, I would have passed on reupping Dennard(we were already pretty set at CB after signing Webb) or Uzomah(it's a stacked TE draft class) and put that money towards a solid LB.  

Yeah we really PAID for Dennard. We signed a CB to a decent contract because Dennard was dragging his feet, and then wound up signing Dennard anyway. I agree, we should've moved on and signed a LB. Webb was rated better in the slot than Dennard anyway. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals 1st Week Of Practice Like O Line Changes - Shake n Blake - 04-21-2019, 12:37 PM