Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you feel if Bengals used 2nd round pick on stiff competition for John Ross?
(04-16-2019, 02:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: planning for the future we wont be able to keep Boyd Green and Ross all on 2nd deals....  so drafting a WR this year makes sense as nothing behind those 3 has done anything at all...

Then if ross is gone in the next 2 years we already have a WR with system knowledge.. Or if anyone misses game time

This.

Ross has shown nothing except the ability to score in the red zone.   We really only have 2 quality receivers, and one of them is over 30 and has been unable to complete the last two seasons.

Additionally he was operated on for (I think) turf toe.   That has often been the end of careers.

And the guy that could serve as a 3rd receiver (Eifert) has a poor record of being able to stay on the field.

So I'm not pushing for it, but if they go for a WR in the 2nd round I would think it is justifiable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you feel if Bengals used 2nd round pick on stiff competition for John Ross? - 3wt - 04-16-2019, 03:32 PM