Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you feel if Bengals used 2nd round pick on stiff competition for John Ross?
(04-16-2019, 12:39 PM)fozzie11 Wrote: I’d be cool with it, our we depth after green and boyd is awful. Plus we don’t know if we’re going to be able to keep both boyd and green.

As far as people saying we could do better than Campbell is that blind OSU hate or do you really think that a guy with 90-1063-12 in a season is that bad?

Your last point isn’t a very strong one. John Ross had 1150 yards and 17 TDs the year he came out. He still hasn’t caught on yet. Ross was also a better prospect coming out.

To answer the OP a question, I would be a bit annoyed. I think the team would be better if they were stronger in the trenches. There is offensive talent on the team, but the offensive line is a clear weakness. On top of that, we all know how Dalton thrives. That recipe will work for any QB, so having a fundamentally strong offensive line will benefit Dalton OR a rookie.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you feel if Bengals used 2nd round pick on stiff competition for John Ross? - KillerGoose - 04-16-2019, 06:05 PM