Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Bengals do -AND- What would you do if...
(04-18-2019, 01:01 PM)depthchart Wrote: Yeah, taking Devin Bush almost seems like settling for a 2nd tier guy just after most of the 1st tier guys have been drafted with picks 1 thru 10.

There will likely be some 1st tier guys still on the Board when the Bengals pick and I am not so sure they take Devin Bush to be a poor man's Devin White (so to speak).

A guy like Germaine Pratt at linebacker in round 3 may be an example of some of that linebacker depth.

I am starting to think the pick will be a DT or DE in round 1 for the Bengals.

The LB position doomed the entire defense, which in turn, doomed the entire season.   Saying eh, we'll get one later is exactly why that happened and it will keep happening until we take the LB in the first, even if he is a bit of a reach.  Ending this freaking madness and fix that shit.

And it's so easy to say, just grab so and so in the third.  He'll be the guy who will go right before we pick.

If the LB is there, ffs, take him.  Stop the madness.  There us no scheming around what we put out there last year.  FIX IT.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will Bengals do -AND- What would you do if... - McC - 04-18-2019, 01:23 PM