Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Bengals do -AND- What would you do if...
(04-18-2019, 01:23 PM)McC Wrote: The LB position doomed the entire defense, which in turn, doomed the entire season.   Saying eh, we'll get one later is exactly why that happened and it will keep happening until we take the LB in the first, even if he is a bit of a reach.  Ending this freaking madness and fix that shit.

And it's so easy to say, just grab so and so in the third.  He'll be the guy who will go right before we pick.

If the LB is there, ffs, take him.  Stop the madness.  There us no scheming around what we put out there last year.  FIX IT.

Just depends on how certain they are that Devin Bush will be the fix.

If I am nearly hell bent on a fix, then I trade a 3rd round pick to go up 3 or 4 spots to get Devin White.

Not so sure that I would trade a 2nd rounder to get up even higher for Devin White though.

That said, Devin Bush may turn out to be just fine and be better than some of the other options in round 1.

I am a "fix the O-line" first guy but I am starting to doubt they go that direction in round 1.

It may turn out that they do neither LB or O-line and take a TE or DT or DE in round 1.

Different strokes for different folks, especially the Bengals Front Office.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will Bengals do -AND- What would you do if... - depthchart - 04-18-2019, 01:43 PM