Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals schedule hype video
Some things simply cannot be unseen...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was confusing. Panthers, Falcons, etc did such a better job with this.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 01:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: That was confusing. Panthers, Falcons, etc did such a better job with this.

Yea, I have no clue how this got thru any level of approvals. It was really bad. There media relations group is pretty terrible. So many teams are so much more entertaining/engaging to fans. 
Reply/Quote
This is something a high schooler would make after renting a mascot costume for a day.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This is something a high schooler would make after renting a mascot costume for a day.

This reply was hilarious 

[Image: D4dtI4RXoAAi3X_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That's just terrible. No hype, just stupid. "Hey everyone, I'm so psyched now for the Bengals 2019 season after watching the mascot roll around Cincinnati and the stadium."

Good grief I hope the quality of this "Hype" video is not what we can expect from the franchise this year. Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure what to think. If it was to get me pumped up, it failed.
Reply/Quote
Yikes. They might as well as just posted a video with a guy holding cue-cards and flipping through them, end the video with a gigantic fart sound and call it a dey. Jeez, this is some cheap work even for Mikey B.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I assume that was made by one of Mike Brown's grand nephews, or something. But yeah, hard to believe that is marketing a sport that can cripple you. Looks more like a bumper that outlines the Nick Jr morning show schedule.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:37 PM)AcquisitionNately120 Wrote: I assume that was made by one of Mike Brown's grand nephews, or something.

Probably the same guy that handles free agency acquisitions. Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I assume that was made by one of Mike Brown's grand nephews, or something.

If he didn’t do this hype video than who would? The guy from the falcons? You can’t just criticize. You have to solve the problem, Natley. Are you gonna go to Walmart and get a guy to do this video? Those guys don’t exist. You have to deal In the universe of options you have. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:48 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: If he didn’t do this hype video than who would? The guy from the falcons? You can’t just criticize. You have to solve the problem, Natley. Are you gonna go to Walmart and get a guy to do this video? Those guys don’t exist. You have to deal In the universe of options you have. Ninja

Good point.  I will admit that video has given me quite the craving for frosted flakes, though.  Off to Wal-Mart!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good point.  I will admit that video has given me quite the craving for frosted flakes, though.  Off to Wal-Mart!

Say Hi to Troy for me.
Reply/Quote
Its kind of the perfect message from them about the upcoming season. They are telling us that it will be rather boring, really lame, a snoozefest, and not worthy of an investment of our time nor money.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:44 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Probably the same guy that handles free agency acquisitions. Ninja

He didn’t have anything better to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I would love to of been in on the brainstorming session for this. Can you imagine how many good plans or videos were laid out before this piece? Give me your best ideas that you think they had
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm not sure what to think. If it was to get me pumped up, it failed.

It's hard to get pumped watching a fake tiger on a scooter.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 03:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's hard to get pumped watching a fake tiger on a scooter.

Would it have helped if they would have included a cameo appearance by Barney the Dinosaur ?  Tongue
Reply/Quote
At least the theme song wasn’t Katy perry. But yeah, pretty lame even if they would have used Guns & Roses.

Reply/Quote
Just bad, very poor attempt.
Reply/Quote