Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Need Blocking. Mostly OT
(04-21-2019, 12:50 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: This is the part I haven't heard before.

We need blockers, for sure, but fixing the blocking on offense won't matter when we are giving up 35+ points a game. Blocking is very important, we all agree with you Kevin, but fixing the linebackers is a bigger priority for quicker success.

Kinda what I was thinking. Yes, we need better blocking, that's a fact. Yet our LB corps negate anything positive we do because teams move at will up the middle and bad tackling has plagued this D. Plus, we could use some depth on the DL. We also need another edge rusher. This is why I'm not into the idea of trading Dalton right away. We would be addressing the wrong needs off the bat.

WTS, I wouldn't be upset if we took an OT in the first as long as it was Dillard or Taylor. However, if they are not there, you have to try and hit a home-run in another needed position like LB or Edge. Just my opinion but hoping we have a stellar draft. Probably be taking Friday off so I can sit in the man-cave and get wasted watching the drama unfold.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Need Blocking. Mostly OT - kevin - 04-21-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: Bengals Need Blocking. Mostly OT - HarleyDog - 04-21-2019, 03:44 PM