Poll: Will the General Mood on the message board become euphoric Post Draft ?
Count on it – Holes will appear filled & Post Draft euphoria will set in on the Board
The Draft moves the mood towards positive but most Posters stay below euphoric
Most Posters will keep an even keel Post Draft
Something about the Draft Plan seems off just enough to move the mood to negative on the Board
Not this time – Most Posters know better than to get too excited Post Draft
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Draft message board Euphoria predictor POLL
(04-24-2019, 03:54 PM)depthchart Wrote: I agree.

Post Draft is a great time to be a Bengal fan and I also buy in to many of the Bengal Plans.

I even thought that Cedric would surely be developed and ready when Whitworth left & that the Bengals would not have let Whitworth leave unless they knew that Cedric was ready.

Then last year that the O-line would be ready enough with Pollack brought in and the Glenn/Price additions. Linebackers bolstered with Preston Brown and new rookie Malik working his way in.

Hope springs eternal this time of year and I do enjoy that chance for optimism.

But have we been good fans or suckers at times. Mellow

Regardless of who is drafted and I do believe our team will be better coached and win some games,but this new coaching staff is in for a huge surprise when they begin to compete in this AFC-N. They will have their eyes opened up as to how HARD it is to win in this division and I hope ZT has some say in this draft,after all Tobin blew it with fisher and number 70,both huge busts.I still see us at 8 and 8 maybe,after all a new staff and honestly AJ will get hurt again.He is too frail and he gets hammered every game.We need that Brown receiver from Mississippi.He is strong and a stud and will be great in nfl.I so hope we draft more O-lineman and I have been saying on here Andre Dillare and Dexter Lawrence and those two are exactly what Lap has said.Call me a long time fan who knows football,go back and read my posts.I have said Dillard and Lawrence on here.Dexter Lawrence would be my pick at 11.He is going to be great and no one call block him.I will be happy with whoever they draft,but I do not trust Tobin after he blew it in 2015 with two busts on Offense.Hope the new staff and him get it right this time and if they take a qb at 11,I will become a cowboys fan.just kidding,although I have always like Jerry Jones and his style and he is good friends with Mike Brown as well as myself.After all he does not control with goes on in the game,the players do and we have had over the years,2nd grade players and I still believe the steelers will win the division AGAIN.HOPE NOT BUT UNTIL WE DO WIN I WILL NOT BELIEVE .This draft is going to make us well and I believe by year two,ZT and company will have it figured out and we will take the division.He is in for a huge surprise about our division. ThumbsUp :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Draft message board Euphoria predictor POLL - fortyyearfan - 04-25-2019, 10:38 AM