Poll: Will the General Mood on the message board become euphoric Post Draft ?
Count on it – Holes will appear filled & Post Draft euphoria will set in on the Board
The Draft moves the mood towards positive but most Posters stay below euphoric
Most Posters will keep an even keel Post Draft
Something about the Draft Plan seems off just enough to move the mood to negative on the Board
Not this time – Most Posters know better than to get too excited Post Draft
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Draft message board Euphoria predictor POLL
(04-24-2019, 05:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: As much as I've ripped the team for a botched DC search and a terrible free agency, I'm definitely counting the days til the draft. I'm pretty excited to see how it plays out. Just wish I could feel that excitement during free agency too, once in a blue moon. 

....liking what I am hearing out of camp from the players about Capt. Lou.  "Straight shooter", "no gray areas" are a couple of things that stood out to me.  He may not be worth a damn, but it appears there'll be less confusion on assignments, and if it's right, it's right, if it's wrong, it's wrong.  After watching the defense wonder around aimlessly on the field last year with players looking at each other shrugging, this is at least a step in the right direction.  I know, I know, it's WAY TOO EARLY, but if he allows them to play fast and simplify things, that can't be anything but an improvement.....even if it's marginal.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Draft message board Euphoria predictor POLL - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-25-2019, 01:03 PM