Poll: Will the General Mood on the message board become euphoric Post Draft ?
Count on it – Holes will appear filled & Post Draft euphoria will set in on the Board
The Draft moves the mood towards positive but most Posters stay below euphoric
Most Posters will keep an even keel Post Draft
Something about the Draft Plan seems off just enough to move the mood to negative on the Board
Not this time – Most Posters know better than to get too excited Post Draft
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Draft message board Euphoria predictor POLL
(04-26-2019, 10:36 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like the Williams pick was a great one. Anytime you get your pick of OT's where we picked, it's a great option.

Really I feel like most teams are likely happy so far. Buffalo go Oliver.

I wonder IF Williams was gone, if we would have taken Oliver? I wonder IF Haskins was in the discussion. It seems like teams must have thought we were going Bush, as several were trying to trade in front of us.

I do see OT as our biggest need too. It played out rather perfectly.

Absolutely.  We got the number 4 rated PLAYER in the entire draft at 11.  Huge get for this team.  He can play anywhere on the line, and has said he'll play anywhere to help a team.  This guy is a player.....and as Turner said, "This kid just blocks anyone you put in front of him in the best conference in college football"......not to mention, he went up against some of the best talent in the nation every day in practice.  A VERY solid choice.

(04-26-2019, 10:38 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Communication is a big thing especially when installing a new scheme.

I heard one of the Steelers LB's on the radio once talking about communication. He said how a guy might be struggling, then a coach gives an insight and it might be a minor technical issue that turns him into a star. Like something as simple as moving 6 inches to the right when you pass rush and then that makes everything click.

100% :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Draft message board Euphoria predictor POLL - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-26-2019, 10:48 AM