Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If it truly is a "New Dey" the Bengals would trade up
(04-28-2019, 04:11 PM)Beaker Wrote: There's a difference between discussing and constantly whining that the Bengals are terrible. It gets really old. You are not one who always thinks things are terrible....but you know the kind I'm referring to, the ones who never have anything positive to say. I have no problem with the occasional negative. I myself was not really happy with the Hart deal. So you don't always have to be positive....but don't always say things are terrible either. Personally I feel like there has been plenty of negativity over the years, and it really serves no purpose to constantly be down on the team. I would rather look for the positives.

Honestly, people label me a complainer, but I think you'll see a lot of positive from me the past few days.

The point I wanted to make was that when it comes down to it, I think that 80-85% of my views on the Bengals would be similar to yours if we really got down to making a list of things we felt about the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If it truly is a "New Dey" the Bengals would trade up - THE PISTONS - 04-28-2019, 08:45 PM