Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 20 Big Board Heading Into Day Two
(04-26-2019, 03:58 PM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: Dalton Risner would be my choice in the second round because I think he has the type of character and physical traits this team needs. If you have a chance to get a guy that can play multiple positions along the offensive line then I think you need to double down. I liked him in college but when I saw the piece that the NFL Network did about him working with kids who have cancer and who have disabilities and the elderly just made me want him more on this team. I don't think you are going to find a better character guy in the draft.

Good point on Risner, just doubt he makes it past Denver but would love it if he did and we picked him.

I like Ford too though, a lot.

(04-26-2019, 04:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Taylor didn't miss a start at UF. This knee stuff is overblown. He would be a fantastic pick if he's still there at 42.

How come i didn't hear about the knee injury until the Draft? Bogus. I wanted him at 11, would be ecstatic to get him at 42 if indeed what you say that the knee stuff is overblown. Glenn gets injured often and Jonah can play both Tackle spots.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 20 Big Board Heading Into Day Two - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2019, 04:22 PM