Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Heading To The Super Bowl Yet?
(04-26-2019, 02:18 PM)GodFather Wrote: Every year after the draft a good portion of fans on here go from (This team is the worst) to (We now can be a super bowl contender)

Are any of you guys there yet or do you need the rest of the weekends draft before you think we will win a Super Bowl? LOL

Personally for me Im just excited Marvin is gone and am very content with giving Zac time to build his program. if we win 4 games this year it will be fine for me because Rome isn't built in a day. The fact that Marvin is gone is a win win because we have finally hit the unknown and Im good with that.

I also thought last nights pick was a great pick seeing the other top LB were off the board.

Dude, it is possible now...

Great pick at a position of dire need that shows this team now has its priorities in order. If they would of reached for a LB i would be thinking otherwise, they took arguably the most consistent, solid OT in all of the Draft who is a stand up individual. Says a lot to me and that is the way you build a culture as we all know needed to be done while erasing the last culture.

Zac has been talking about this and now he is following through. I am excited and honestly expect more than 6 wins like we had last year with our shitty coaching staff besides Simmons, Van Pelt and Pollack. Two of the good are back and Turner just got a great player to worth with.

(04-26-2019, 02:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think we win much more than that. Marvin and his “play not to lose” attitude held this team back. Always letting up way to early and keeping opposing teams in the game.

So true. We need that killer mentality, Taylor might have it, we knew Marv did not and most all of us knew it for years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Heading To The Super Bowl Yet? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2019, 03:22 PM