Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Heading To The Super Bowl Yet?
(04-26-2019, 03:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude, it is possible now...

Great pick at a position of dire need that shows this team now has its priorities in order. If they would of reached for a LB i would be thinking otherwise, they took arguably the most consistent, solid OT in all of the Draft who is a stand up individual. Says a lot to me and that is the way you build a culture as we all know needed to be done while erasing the last culture.

Zac has been talking about this and now he is following through. I am excited and honestly expect more than 6 wins like we had last year with our shitty coaching staff besides Simmons, Van Pelt and Pollack. Two of the good are back and Turner just got a great player to worth with.

So true. We need that killer mentality, Taylor might have it, we knew Marv did not and most all of us knew it for years.

I hope your right buddy , I'm going to be rooting all the way for a great season myself. My point was Im not throwing Zac under the bus if he doesn't produce as a head coach in his first season. 

We also have a lot of holes to fill and adjustments. Think when Gruden first went into Oakland last year. Im sure those fans were thinking playoffs right away and look at their season. Jon was setting the stage for how he wants his team to operate. I see that being similar with us in terms of rebuilding.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Heading To The Super Bowl Yet? - GodFather - 04-26-2019, 04:25 PM