Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Heading To The Super Bowl Yet?
(04-26-2019, 04:25 PM)GodFather Wrote: I hope your right buddy , I'm going to be rooting all the way for a great season myself. My point was Im not throwing Zac under the bus if he doesn't produce as a head coach in his first season. 

We also have a lot of holes to fill and adjustments. Think when Gruden first went into Oakland last year. Im sure those fans were thinking playoffs right away and look at their season. Jon was setting the stage for how he wants his team to operate. I see that being similar with us in terms of rebuilding.

I am with you, i won't throw Zac under the bus after his first season unless we only win a couple of games. I just don't see us losing more than last year with this team and new coaches. Namely an offensive minded coach that is the opposite of Marv and a new DC not named Austin and a LB coach not named Haslett.

I mean, it couldn't get much worse from what i witnessed last year and we still won 6 games!

Also, i must add that the players sure sound way more excited than i have seen them under Marv and we just added Jonah Williams...

Am i wrong to expect us to be a contender? I don't know if i am.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Heading To The Super Bowl Yet? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2019, 04:34 PM