Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Heading To The Super Bowl Yet?
(04-27-2019, 01:45 AM)grampahol Wrote: So far this feels like a meat and potatoes draft. Drew is known as a great blocker with fairly good hands, but underused in the passing game in Washington which doesn't mean he can't catch or won't be a very solid TE for us. Williams definitely a solid piece and who knows? Pratt may also become a solid cornerstone of the LB corps.
The only flashy pick was Williams, but he fell right in our lap thankfully.
Adding good, solid players through the draft and avoiding the flashy players who may or may not work out seems like solid strategy. I'm happy so far.
As for the SB? Who knows? It only takes a season with everyone firing on all 8 at the same time with good coaching. I'm not predicting SB, but I'm not saying it's impossible. Right now I'd settle for a winning season without being in dead last all season. I don't think we'll be in last and if we do finish last it won't remain like that very long moving forward.
I'd love nothing more than to see Pittsburg come in dead last and stay there for a decade or more. Admit it.. You WANT Devin Bush to fail miserably...dontcha? I know I do..Maybe Drew will lay him out leaving him on the ground for a year or so. That would make him worth the 2nd round pick by itself.

Karma!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Heading To The Super Bowl Yet? - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-27-2019, 02:02 AM