Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O-line in remainder of draft.
(04-26-2019, 05:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think it depends on how much these new coaches are determined on winning and it also depends on what player falls. A player like Dalton Risner or Cody Ford is a rare player and is still at a position of need regardless. Miller is okay but these guys could be great, Hart's deal is overblown and we can get out of it next year without suffering much at all.

Jonah can play LT too and both Risner and Ford can play RG or RT. Lots of options.

I think they signed Dennard to a one year deal to really see if he can stay healthy, if he can and he plays well we will sign him to an extended contract. Murphy or Rock Ya Sin are the only guys i would really like at 42 honestly if we go Corner, i don't like Greedy Williams, he can't tackle.
Agree with you. Cody Ford with Williams could take this line to a new level. Many projected him as a mid to early first rounder. He could give us 2 first round talents on the line in one draft. I think we could get a lb in 3 with the same talent as in round 2 in this draft. As you said murphy is a round 1 talent as well. With sitting at the 10th pick we should be able to get some great value with bpa. We will not fill all the needs in the draft so why not get top talent available rather than reaching for need. If we can take a bad line and turn it into a strength for the forseeable future this year I feel you do it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
O-line in remainder of draft. - fredtoast - 04-26-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: O-line in remainder of draft. - WhodeyRay - 04-26-2019, 05:36 PM