Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O-line in remainder of draft.
(04-26-2019, 05:36 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Agree with you. Cody Ford with Williams could take this line to a new level. Many projected him as a mid to early first rounder. He could give us 2 first round talents on the line in one draft. I think we could get a lb in 3 with the same talent as in round 2 in this draft. As you said murphy is a round 1 talent as well. With sitting at the 10th pick we should be able to get some great value with bpa. We will not fill all the needs in the draft so why not get top talent available rather than reaching for need. If we can take a bad line and turn it into a strength for the forseeable future this year I feel you do it.  

No doubt Ray, plus i would of been more than fine with Ford in the First let alone getting Jonah and him with our first two picks, would be epic. Also hear that Tackle is weak in next years Draft, would be a great time to double down. I am hoping Germaine Pratt falls to the 3rd where we can get him.

I like Pratt more than the guy the Stoolers traded up for LMAO!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
O-line in remainder of draft. - fredtoast - 04-26-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: O-line in remainder of draft. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2019, 05:42 PM