Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Michael Jordan To Bengals
(04-27-2019, 03:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You need to talk to Jesus more brother, you are depressing.

I love this Draft, O-line and Linebacker have been addressed while adding talent.

This is all i asked, what a brilliant Coaching staff lol

Sorry man have to agree. This is the first time I've turned the draft off. Oline is in a better position but not addressed. LB is far from addressed even though I liked the Pratt pick. It just seems to me we are drafting backups and I mean guys who's ceiling really is as a backup. Backup to what? We're not NE. This is the most mind boggling draft I've seen by us in a long time. No reason for this with the amount of picks we had coming in, then the most picks with 13. I would have preferred Stidham or D with that pick. Ryan Finley seems like Dalton 2.0 guy struggles against top teams even with the big time games he's at his worst. Not a cannon of an arm, so once again Ross will be a waste. We should have moved up in the 2nd for Risner or Ford, THEN the Oline would have been addresesd. Trying to give the benifit of doubt to the coaches hoping they know what their doing but it's not going so well at all. But hey just because I'm hating it dosent mean it's gonna suck, they get paid good money to evaluate these guys. Just hope their right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Welcome Michael Jordan To Bengals - kevin - 04-27-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Welcome Michael Jordan To Bengals - TKUHL - 04-27-2019, 04:15 PM