Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vets that could released this summer.
(04-28-2019, 02:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: His was the 60th rated Tackle at 60.9. That's bad. 

To be clear, I'm not saying this will definitely happen. Too often we want to dig into "sides" on here and figure out who is right or wrong. All I'm saying is that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Glenn is cut in the next few months. There's plenty of reasons to, and the dead cap figure wouldn't be bad. Maybe Glenn will rebound this year and regain his old form. That'd be very nice.

But if they don't want to gamble $9.4 million on that, then he's probably gone. Jonah Williams will also be a big factor. If they really want to start him on the right side, they'll probably keep Glenn. I just don't think Glenn has justified keeping him (at his salary) based on his play alone. 
It doesn't matter if he's rated 100th OT..... he's still in the top 2 on this team. Everyone saying move him to guard, or cut him, which tackle ON OUR TEAM are you going to replace him with? We won't get someone else's retread that is better than him. Even if Williams plays LT, Glenn is our best bet at RT. Glenn, playing on his knees, is better than Bobby Hart simply due to his massive size.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vets that could released this summer. - Sled21 - 04-29-2019, 08:50 AM