Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Bengal Draft: Pundits Review
(04-28-2019, 08:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The more I look at this draft, and given the fact it's Taylor's 1st draft, I think he hit it out of the park. Best offensive tackle, best blocking TE, a huge OG from Ohio State and a huge DT from Arizona State. A decent backup QB with potential to be better, linebackers that are fast (haven't watched them personally, but they say they can cover, we'll see). I think the holes that needed plugged got plugged. Now if we can just stay somewhat healthy.....

Taylor looks to be changing the Bengals philosophy but I have been fooled by the Brown family so many times. Sort of like Mikey is Lucy holding the football and I am Charlie Brown getting ready to kick and Mikey pulls the football away. I am so jaded by this organization. I want to believe but this organization is so stuck with nepotism of low talent family members that I have a hard time believing they want to win.

The article in today’s Enquirer with Taylor makes me want to believe in his philosophies but that in itself bothers me because I seen this all before during the 90’s with Dave Shula. The Drew Sample pick reminds me of drafting Sean Brewer in the third. Seeing the pundits positive comments on Sample does change my skepticism but still there is something there that keeps me from getting excited by the changes. Maybe after 45 years of rooting for this team I seen it all before. I hope Zac does find success but he has to earn on the field and not through a draft

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2019 Bengal Draft: Pundits Review - Bronxbengal - 04-28-2019, 09:14 AM