Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The irony if Sample becomes what Zac thinks he will
(04-30-2019, 02:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He'll need to contribute at least a few hundred yards and a handful of TDs too. No TE is worth a 2nd round pick nowadays without some receiving production.

Maybe.....but if the rumors are true that other teams were looking at him, why not just make sure you get your guy?  Eff these rankings....how many times are they wrong?  I like what I saw from the staff/FO.  They have a vision, and they executed their draft to help make it a reality.  It's pretty obvious now this team will be run heavy.  They missed out on another T, so they went and got the best blocking TE on the board.  Uzomah and Eifert are not the best blockers in the world to this day.  If he goes out there and helps Mixon break free for 1600+ yards, or helps keep defenders off Dalton for 5000+ (never done in his career), then who's to say he's not worth a 2nd round pick just for blocking and catching the occasional pass?

I don't mean this to sound snooty in any way, but IDGAF about fantasy numbers, I just want wins, and opponents mashed into the dirt.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The irony if Sample becomes what Zac thinks he will - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-30-2019, 03:40 PM