Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The irony if Sample becomes what Zac thinks he will
(04-30-2019, 07:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: I expect Sample will get a lot more snaps than some here expect. Given the desire to run and also to play action out of the run formation I expect Sample will be the default TE on the field and Eifert or Uzomah the second TE in two TE formations. WR will be AJ and Boyd. Single back or when Sample is the only TE Gio and Mixon in the backfield.

Zac wasn't even the OC or even ran offensive plays.

I get that he came from the Rams but how do we know it's going to be for sure it'll be the same or even mimic it?

Lots of speculation around these parts.

Just like teleporting to know someone's draft value, how do we know any of these coaches, players, assistants work out?

It's just silly how I see people saying "The Bengals Board brain trust" when they themselves speculate and assume to know what's going to happen down to even player packages.

It's all just a big question mark and to say that you know like it's fact and that anyone with an opinion on a draft pick is delusional is beyond me.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The irony if Sample becomes what Zac thinks he will - BengalsRocker - 04-30-2019, 08:15 PM