Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The irony if Sample becomes what Zac thinks he will
(05-01-2019, 10:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: People were RAVING about Bush on this forum predraft.

The Steelers take him and now he's small and can't tackle.

Had we taken him, he would have been the 2nd coming of Ray Lewis.

You guys and gals are all funny!

Maybe other people were raving about Devin Bush, not me. I didn't care that he was small, it was the poor tackling part that stood out to me and the reason i wouldn't of cared for the pick. Said this pre-Draft if you didn't notice.

If we would of taken him i would of said, okay, now he needs to learn how to wrap up and cover.

Pratt was much better in these areas and i said it pre-Draft. You are funny saying this right after my post which shows you didn't know my position pre-Draft Pistons. Don't care for your post here and acting like everyone didn't know these obvious weaknesses of Bush before the Draft. They were evident weaknesses.

White was the best LB, Pratt was the 2nd best IMO. We got a steal in the 3rd round and was my favorite pick of the Draft and i loved most of the picks. Jonah and Sample take us to another level blocking which i believe was our biggest weakness and stated it many times that i wanted an OT over Bush everytime.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The irony if Sample becomes what Zac thinks he will - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-02-2019, 01:35 PM