Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas?
(04-28-2019, 11:37 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i disagree.. one reason they like him is his ability to where to go on the field from his safety experience.. angles and route read are as important or even more than being agile.. plus he played safety so he has some agility..  

I explained what he does and doesnt well in coverage. He will be better covering flats, curls and possible angle routes to a degree hes at his best when dropping into small zones because he has excellent vision and understands his leverage and help.

In man he is very good pressing at the line of scrimmage its like trying to run through a wall when he has hands on you within 5 yards. But hes stiff you dont want him opening his hips and trying to cover a TE or WR running a corner or post route when they have a free release. 

To me hes a guy that is going to allow completions but with very few Yards after catch.

I am a huge Germaine Pratt fan I have been pushing for him since December and hes been the linebacker I took in both my Mock drafts.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas? - Synric - 04-28-2019, 11:53 PM