Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas?
(04-29-2019, 10:28 AM)bengaloo Wrote: The more I learn about Davis, the more I see him with a chance to unseat Nickerson of his spot on the team. He is undersized a bit, but apparently was a terror in the SEC his entire career, and has a big motor. I think Pratt makes the team and earns plenty of playing time. His upside is big and he's coming to the right team to find playing time. Jefferson is one I want to see step up, but he's kind of been an enigma since we drafted him. Has he ever even been interviewed on the bengals home page? The dude has just been invisible since we drafted him. I would like to see him make his presence known this season.

Nickerson should not even be invited to camp, he is that bad. If he is anywhere near the roster after TC, this LB crew is in big trouble. 

I would not assume any one of the 6 noted above are here other than Brown. The rest have to earn their spots IMO. The way they played last year opens the door for any draft pick and free agent or anyone we can still trade for. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas? - I_C_DeadPeople - 04-29-2019, 01:50 PM