Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas?
(04-29-2019, 01:50 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Nickerson should not even be invited to camp, he is that bad. If he is anywhere near the roster after TC, this LB crew is in big trouble. 

I would not assume any one of the 6 noted above are here other than Brown. The rest have to earn their spots IMO. The way they played last year opens the door for any draft pick and free agent or anyone we can still trade for. 

No, let Coach Taylor bring in many, many players to look at.  That doesn't mean they will be here start of season.  Marvin is ancient history.  Let Taylor get a look at this Last Place team and let Taylor see on practice field with his own eyes who needs to be cut from the team.  I'd like the new coaches to get a look at all the old and new Bengals and then let the cuts start coming. No more Last Place. NEW DEY. 

In all fairness, the last few D coaches didn't do so hot, and bad systems was mentioned in the bringing in Hue so Marvin could take over D, which is bad.

Still, in practices in corner of the field, they need the executioner in mask with ax and head chopping block ready to eliminate the Last Place type players. NEW DEY
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas? - kevin - 04-29-2019, 02:04 PM