Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas?
(04-30-2019, 02:27 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Agreed to an extent I have no problem with signing 2nd tier free agents like they did when Zimmer came here. Adam Jones, Chris Crocker, Wallace Gilberry, Terrence Newman, Thomas Howard, Manny Lawson, Reggie Nelson, Brandon Johnson, and Nate Clemments. 
Now they don't even do that maybe a fringe LB but other than that nothing. They definitely need to be more aggressive than what they are. Signing Brown and Hart we're embarrassing dumbass moves. 

Why can't it be Pratt exactly ?Dude has all the Athletic ability, high PFF college grade, and is  pretty smart and dedicated to football from all accounts. 

Oh it could be Pratt...I just don't think it's sound roster management to bank on that happening without a Plan B.

Nice post though. You get it.

It's interesting how much hostility people had towards me during free agency. Now that the dust settles, it feels like a lot more people view our 'haul' as underwhelming. Which puts a lot of pressure on the draft and coaching.

I think we had a nice draft. I think a lot of teams also think they had a nice draft too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas? - THE PISTONS - 04-30-2019, 03:16 PM