Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas?
(05-01-2019, 03:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Then you did actually mind free agency...because your thoughts are almost exactly what mine are.  Wink 

We signed bad to mediocre guys instead of going for upgrades.

We did manage to keep guys like Eifert and Dennard. I'm not sure Eifert was worth keeping. He's just hurt SOO MUCH. Dennard was good to keep.

You got me there. What I mean by "didn't mind the FA" is that some of the signings made sense. We didn't get to see the best of Preston Brown yet and losing him would've been a big blow to an already terrible position group. BW Webb as the 4th corner is fine but we would've had problems if he were our 3rd CB like we originally expected. Luckily the market on DD was dry so he came back. I definitely agree we should've let Eifert go especially if it looks like Sample is the new system TE for Taylor's offense.

What didn't make sense was that they didn't do more than that and they definitely had the money to. Unless they just plan on turning over the roster within the next couple of years so they don't really care about this season. But like we said a few pages back that means you completely wasted the primes of some really good players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're still not in good shape at LB. Any ideas? - Whodey614 - 05-01-2019, 04:22 PM