Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets take a quick thought at how ZT is building the roster
(04-30-2019, 08:01 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I absolutely believe that Taylor had as much input as anyone in the room. Yep Tobin is director of player personnel and probably the only person with more say is Mike Brown but I absolutely believe that these picks were made at the suggestion of Taylor to fit his vision and plan. Why is it so hard for you to believe that? Tobin is a smart guy and is going to accommodate the vision Taylor has because I think Tobin believes it as well.

If you do not see that there was a difference in the way this draft unfolded for this franchise in comparison to how most have gone for several years then you just do not want to see it. This draft had sound direction and an absolute plan.

Sure Tobin and Brown have the final say but I really believe they were making selections heavily influenced by Taylor.

Some of our drafts in the late 2000's and early 2010's were REALLY good. It's the last few years that got stale...but even at that they got Mixon, Bates, Jackson, and Boyd.

Does Marvin get credit for those guys?

I don't think we'll ever really know what unfolds in the draft room.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets take a quick thought at how ZT is building the roster - THE PISTONS - 04-30-2019, 10:38 PM