Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lady That Saved My Life Is Coming To My Presentation.......
(05-30-2019, 07:24 AM)Whacked Wrote: Sup Fritz.

I have been a member for a long time but I don’t post much.

I saw your thread about the stem cell treatment strategy in Bangkok and then London.

The thread closed. Why?

Would love to see hear some good news on how things went for you??

Any updates?

Thanks buddy Wink

I was originally supposed to be in a trial in the states but I was disqualified because I'm missing too much of my brain in too many difference places........  go figure.  So that's why that one was closed.

Then was the treatments in other countries.

I posted another thread a while back explaining that I was holding off on any stem cell treatments because it's still being worked on.

Basically, right now, they're just inserting the stem cells in the brain with no real structure, which some are taking and taking form in the brain, but some are dying because they were inserting them with any organization, and dying meant that they just became dead material and were sometimes causing cancer.

Right now, they're working on inserting the stem cells in a way to match the brain's "framework" so they fit in the brain like they were there all along and then do the jobs of the parts of the brain that they're replacing.

Who knows if they'll ever get it working before I die, but it's a promising step.

Thanks for looking out brother!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Lady That Saved My Life Is Coming To My Presentation....... - BFritz21 - 05-30-2019, 09:24 AM