Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would the Draft have been different had Marvin still been here instead of Zac ?
(05-06-2019, 10:40 AM)grampahol Wrote: One thing about Zac is I don't think he can be anywhere as bad as David Bell. Hopefully Bell hasn't set a new Cincinnati low pro sporting bar of being a complete moron. Hopefully we as fans aren't continually saying, "Well, at least he's not as bad as Bell!"  Hell, I'm just about ready for Paul Alexander to replace Bell as Reds manager.. Enough about the Reds though.. 

Remember how people thought Guenther was terrible? Then they replaced him with Austin and got MUCH MUCH WORSE?

Taylor was the Rams QB Coach. He'll be moving up to OC and HC. That is a MAJOR jump.

It's possible that he does it, but I'd say there is more risk than the average HC hire as most guys that become HC are OC, DC, or ST coaches. So it's only a one level jump.

I really think that adding an experienced DC would have been the right move, especially IF Taylor is going to be extremely involved in the offense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would the Draft have been different had Marvin still been here instead of Zac ? - THE PISTONS - 05-06-2019, 02:10 PM