Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If I told you once, I told you twice...
I live in Mariota country and while the media may be talking about the Titans need to move on from him, the fans certainly don't agree. On the sports talk radio and listening to fans, Mariota is potentially the second coming. It's not his fault he gets injured so much, they need to improve the OLine. It's not his fault that his numbers aren't great, they won't give him top notch receivers. Plus, how can he be expected to put up huge numbers when he's always injured and can't play. Also, all of the injuries are just proof of how tough he is and how he's a throwback type of player who has grit. They also do not mind that he's going to make $20.9 million this season.

That's no joke. I look at the guy and think they're way overpaying and should move on. In the Nashville area, they absolutely worship this guy. They believe he's easily a top 10 NFL QB. It's crazy. What's even funnier is there are people on this message board who have ranked Mariota higher than Dalton. Mariota is a good person, but I have no idea how he's built up the following and support he has. They'd absolutely lose their shit around here is he put up numbers like Dalton. They'd erect statues and rename the state after him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I told you once, I told you twice... - muskiesfan - 05-08-2019, 09:15 AM