Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Adam Schein Andy has career year!
(05-08-2019, 11:50 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: To be fair, I don't take National media too seriously. It's difficult to cover 32 teams, there's obviously things about this team that he'll never know that is standard knowledge to us about our favorite team. He has to give detailed analysis on the Bills, the Cardinals, the Jaguars . . . I have no problem with this team sliding by under the radar. It's when the spotlights hit this team . . . you can see the piss running down their legs during the National anthem.

Generally, I agree with you, but he's pretty spot on there. We had a terrible defensive showing and showed no urgency to use FA as an avenue to fix it. We also had an offense-first draft. I do think the absolute failure of Teryl Austin played a heavy role in our defensive failures, but I'd be lying if I said a coaching change will remedy everything. I didn't care for the Anarumo hire either, tbh. 

(05-09-2019, 01:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well if the defense is like last year andy will have to have a career year just to keep games close

I don't think we'll be as bad as last year. Pretty sure we can only go up from there. 

I think our days of seeing top 10 defense are probably long over though. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Adam Schein Andy has career year! - Shake n Blake - 05-10-2019, 10:20 PM