Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Adam Schein Andy has career year!
(05-13-2019, 11:46 AM)NKURyan Wrote: How'd that work for the Reds? They're still bad and they're still not drawing anybody, but hey, it sure was an exciting offseason.

I don't think the Bengals necessarily expect a huge uptick in ticket sales just because they hired a new head coach. I also don't think any free agent signing they made was going to make the slightest bit of difference in ticket sales, either.

Apples and oranges, and tbh I don't think the Reds off-season was all that thrilling.

(05-13-2019, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1. Just to be clear one of you does not even acknowledge that we got Jonah Williams and instead just obsesses over our second round pick because that is the one most used to criticize the Bengals.

2. I don't know how you can claim to be "excited" after saying that we had to get a new QB for fans to be excited.  

3. And I don't know how you can claim to be excited when doing nothing but making threads and posts about how the offseason was a complete failure and the bengals will never be able to win with our current front office.

4. I don't know how you can claim to be excited when you mock the fans who are excited by making fun of anyone who wants to buy season tickets.

All of that sounds like the opposite of "being excited".

1. I've defended the Sample pick and even said I liked it.

2. I predicted a QB may be likely to sell tickets. Never said I personally needed one to be excited. 

3. Show any post by me saying this off-season was a complete failure.

4. I've never done that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Adam Schein Andy has career year! - Shake n Blake - 05-13-2019, 02:34 PM