Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Adam Schein Andy has career year!
(05-14-2019, 04:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm talking about casuals, sandwedge. We don't have any casuals on these boards, but they do comprise most of the fan base. That said, Del Rio was a "name" with a far better resume. I would've been good with Anarumo if he had great success elsewhere or past (good) experience as a DC, or if he was viewed as an "up and comer".

None of those things describe Anarumo. As a db coach, he's "just a guy". Never been a coordinator, never had any interviews to be one. Never had any real success as a db coach, where his secondaries have been mediocre at best. You guys keep ripping into anyone who wasn't thrilled by that hire, but you never tell us why we're wrong. Why should I be excited about Anarumo? You tell me. 

As for June 1st, we'll see. Maybe we do wind up getting someone good. I can only judge what happened in March, and it wasn't good.

I know from speaking to Pistons personally and from various posts on the boards that he's excited as well. He's just also frustrated at what some feel were some missed opportunities this off-season. Funny thing is, I have a feeling that if you met Pistons irl, you guys would agree on most things. His biggest gripe is free agency, which is something you've complained about as well.

You just choose to go at anyone being negative until you feel like indulging in it yourself.

I get ya.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Adam Schein Andy has career year! - sandwedge - 05-14-2019, 07:24 PM