Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Adam Schein Andy has career year!
(05-14-2019, 06:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No doubt.  It has been a while since we have had as much potential to go 2-14.

I am sure his excitement levels are through he roof.

Why do you feel this team has this 'much potential to go 2-14'?

Contrary to what you guys and gals think and try to paint me as, I would love to see this team consistently win and also consistently beat the Steelers. I am around A LOT of Steelers fans, and it would be great to have bragging rights. Lots of Bengals fans would hide the fact that they are a Bengals fan among Steeler fans, but I wear my jersey and have my helmet on display.

I also look forward to going to a game or two this year. I think you all should go if you live close whether the team wins or loses. Compared to other NFL cities, you can sometimes go for half the price of say Steelers tickets. Hopefully they win this time when I go! BTW...coming in from Kentucky, seeing the city of Cincy how it just kind of pops up all at once is pretty cool. The Roebling bridge was interesting too.

In the playoff game a few years ago, we had that game late and I was ecstatic...only to have the game fumbled then personal fouled away. I've since lowered my expectations to avoid disappointment.

For some reason, me not being happy with free agency and the DC hire leads to me being painted as a Bengals-hater which just isn't true. Obviously, for this team to not win a single playoff game in 27+ years in a league where all but a few teams have won 5+...there are things that aren't great.

I thought that the Jonah Williams pick was great! It's awesome when the BAP also fits your biggest position of need.

The Sample pick, meh. But, a blocking TE does have value. Pratt? Seems to have a lot of potential. I still think we need to sign a veteran LB as I don't think relying on a rookie/Evans/Jefferson/Nickerson to man a spot is wise. Plus, even if one of those guys is a decent starter...we need depth.

Honestly, I've read in other threads where you said you weren't happy with free agency this year and you said no coach would be.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Adam Schein Andy has career year! - THE PISTONS - 05-15-2019, 11:45 AM