Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of improvements can we expect in player development from coaching?
I'll admit I was one of the "anyone but Marvin, because why the hell not?" club, so take that for what it's worth. 2018 stunk and we are more than happy to blame that on coaching, so if 2019 is NOT quite good I'm thinking the players are going to be the first ones thrown under the bus...maybe. It didn't take us long to turn on Zampese/Austin/Lazor, so I can see Jim Turner and that DC we have with the name I can't remember heading for the doughouse in a hurry if things go sideways.

Turner and the DC have lousy resumes and they are taking over aspects of this team that were the absolute pits last year...so, ehh...heads could roll pretty quickly. Methinks Dalton/Green/ZT are untouchable this year (as in we will say that Montana/Rice/Bellichick couldn't succeed here) unless they really fall on their faces, so I expect the side players/coaches to bear the brunt of our anger if things aren't good.

Or things could be great in 2019 and it won't matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What type of improvements can we expect in player development from coaching? - Nately120 - 05-09-2019, 12:19 PM