Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of improvements can we expect in player development from coaching?
(05-10-2019, 02:07 PM)depthchart Wrote: Remember running back Jonas Gray.

He ran for 201 yards and 4 touchdowns against the Colts while he was with the Patriots.

The week after that he was getting a TON of positive Media attention & maybe a Big Head.

Later that week (after the Colts game) he missed a Patriots meeting and said that he overslept.

Bill Belichick inactivated him for the upcoming game and he hardly played the rest the remaining 9 games of that season.

Then he got released before the next season.

Talk about sending a message. Wow

No doubt.

(05-10-2019, 02:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am sure Bengal players get ripped in film sessions also.

In fact I assume it happens with every team.

I'm not so sure.  Reports out of Shitsburgh are that certain players are given passes, and Pig Pen gets to run the show.

Also, as depthchart noted, Belichick doesn't eff around with anyone.  Get in line, or get out.  I never got that feeling from Marvin.  

The quote Bennett gave was Bill saying something like "....if we had a quarterback who could throw the damn ball...."  I mean, I think Brady has proven he can throw the rock....lol.  

Anyway, point being, Belichick absolutely motivates his guys with fear tactics and I guess you'd call it shaming them/pissing them off with arrogant sarcasm.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What type of improvements can we expect in player development from coaching? - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-10-2019, 02:25 PM