Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-09-2019, 02:17 PM)depthchart Wrote: Could there be a shift in how the Front Office operates going forward ?

Though I have no doubt that Mike is still involved, I wonder if there has been some delegation to Duke/Katie that could offer some positive change going forward.

If so, would Duke/Katie be more open to allowing Zac to transform the Culture and certain philosophies for the better ?

If the door is cracked open for this to occur, will Zac be forceful enough with his convictions to help shape a better Vision for how to succeed ?

If Zac is truly an innovator/genius then he would surely see the flaws in the system and embrace the "New Dey" mindset in order to influence the changes he would see as vital to success. Push for change.

Maybe Mike backs off just enough to allow these changes going forward.

Otherwise, likely not a New Dey.

Zac has been here since Feb. I've posted in other threads, but there is no way he's doing everything.

Who says Zach is a genius? People act like he's McVay. He was the Rams Assistant WR Coach for 1 year. Then the Rams QB coach for the next.

He was underwhelming as the U of Cincy OC. Underwhelming as the Dolphins interim OC. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - THE PISTONS - 05-09-2019, 04:47 PM