Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-10-2019, 08:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And that is the problem with most of the Dalton haters around here.  They don't care how well he plays.  They just blame everything on him no matter what.

Here is what I will do if we fail this season.  I will look at the games and see who actually messed up, but I guess that is too difficult for some people.

Works both ways. According to the Dalton “lovers” (see how silly these labels sound) it’s never his fault. It’s the coaching, or the OL, or the lack of weapons, or JB, or the guys that hand out the Gatorade, etc.

You will never hold Dalton accountable because you’re too dug in on your stance about him. And before you accuse me of the same look at the very first thread I started here talking about how underrated Dalton was at the time. Some of us actually do change our opinions back and fourth depending on what happens on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - Nicomo Cosca - 05-10-2019, 10:23 AM