Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-10-2019, 08:40 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I was hoping to read "Mike says Dalton should grow some nuts".

I thought our last coach had multiple power struggles with ownership and ended up winning and getting his way and sticking around. We ended up with some super shitbag coaches and drafts that have totally derailed us.

Front office can only do so much. They are not on the field in between the white lines.

However. As far as attitude coming from the top down. My god. Its as bad as it can get. They dont come more low energy than Mike. There should be a rule. If you talk to the owner or hear him talk, immediately after you must go get a shot of adrenaline and listen to 15 minutes of your favorite hype music. No exceptions.
So are you suggesting in some fashion that Dalton is weak or a wimp or what? I know it is an old cliché but relatively certain you would only say that behind the protection of the internet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - OSUfan - 05-10-2019, 11:56 AM