Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-09-2019, 07:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Props to the OP for putting the emphasis on winning where it belongs, with the Management of the organization.

I've said this many times, and I'll restate it one more time.  Winning is an attitude that starts at the very top of the organization, and resonates throughout every single person affiliated with that organization.

Yep. The ownership establishes a culture. They hire the right guys that fit the culture and permeate it through the entire building. Our problem is that even if Zac Taylor is the 2nd coming of Belichick, it will mean nothing if this front office isn't doing 100% everything physically possible to help him achieve success. 

That's why I was so disappointed in this free agency. We had all this talk about a "new dey", but the front office didn't change their approach. We're still picking through scraps and worrying about compensatory picks. We'll probably also remain the only team in the league that handles contracts the way we do (minimizing guaranteed money) which is great for limiting dead money, but also limits the types of players we can sign.

This FO doesn't seem willing to change themselves
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - Shake n Blake - 05-10-2019, 08:43 PM