Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-11-2019, 09:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: That pretty much sums things up.  The Mike Brown way benefits his friends and family and not people who only relate to him via the Bengals.  That's hardly a ringing endorsement of the guy.

LMAO....wow that was a politician worthy spin job of my statement. Not at all what I said so let's unspin your translation. According to most everyone I have heard speak of Mike Brown, that actually know him on a persona level, give a far different take of the man than those who stand on the outside assuming they know something about him. Virtually everyone I have heard speak that actually know him tell of a guy that dearly wants to win and loves the game and cares about having a successful franchise in Cincinnati. When fans lash out at him he chooses not to have a media feud with them rather just allows them to state their generally misinformed opinions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - OSUfan - 05-11-2019, 09:28 AM