Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-11-2019, 01:49 AM)Whatever Wrote: I have never been in a job or career where everyone was held accountable.  There have always been the wives/husbands/kids/friends of managers/owners who pretty much did what they wanted, when they wanted without repercussion.  I've never seen a salesperson get fired, because companies are always scared to death that they will take the customers who they've built relationships with to competitors. 

This is usually the case with a small company - you can get away with it. But large companies fail when they act in this manner. What saves Mikey is the NFL itself. Guaranteed income and a guaranteed cap on the largest expense. 

If Mikey owned a team in a pro league with no or minimal revenue sharing/salary cap, say he owned the Reds, the team would be in last place forever.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - I_C_DeadPeople - 05-11-2019, 09:29 AM