Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-11-2019, 01:49 AM)Whatever Wrote: He won't fire himself, his daughter, or his son in law.  Duke Tobin is the top non family member, so should he be canned?  Jim Lippincott has been gone since '11.  They've added a few more scouts and have had some retire, but they also rely heavily on the coaching staff for scouting.  When coaches bang their fists on the table for guys who turn out to be busts, they get canned.

I have never been in a job or career where everyone was held accountable.  There have always been the wives/husbands/kids/friends of managers/owners who pretty much did what they wanted, when they wanted without repercussion.  I've never seen a salesperson get fired, because companies are always scared to death that they will take the customers who they've built relationships with to competitors. 

I’m not arguing if it happens. I’m saying it’s wrong regardless of if it happens or not
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - Hoofhearted - 05-11-2019, 11:06 AM