Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-11-2019, 12:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm basing my opinion on his actions, which speak much louder than the words of his friends and associates.

Oh...we've heard what guys like Palmer, Pickens, Dillon, and some others thought of the way the Bengals were managed. Recently Whitworth had some things to say. We saw that Zeitler was lowballed if the articles were right. So not all inside opinions are positive.

But, he does reward a lot of players. Atkins, Green, Dalton, Dunlap, etc.

The indisputable evidence of ineptness is: We've also saw that since we've last won a playoff game we know that EVERY single team in the NFL has won one. All but like 4-5 teams have won 5+ over that time. We also know that the Bengals don't use free agency and value comp picks. I think all of those thoughts show that we aren't managed like the average NFL Team. The only possible counter to this argument is to say that winning playoff games isn't important, which is ridiculous.

I'm fairly sure that Mike Brown is a caring person He probably is a great family guy. He probably has a lot of great qualities.

But, as far as owning a team...when the goal is to win a championship...he's the worst.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - THE PISTONS - 05-11-2019, 08:51 PM