Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish themselves
(05-10-2019, 08:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Bengals are a family business. They're one of the only owners in the league that didn't become billionaires doing something else. The Bengals ARE their business, and unfortunately I think they view this team more as a business than anything else. Not saying that other owners aren't in it for money, but for many of them, owning a team is almost like a hobby...and many of them understand the "serving the public" aspect of owning a sports franchise. 

Mike couldn't give a rip about the fans or their perception of him. 

We've seen some of the quotes from Troy Blackburn on re-signing Hart. We saw the Whitworth's speak out about how Andrew wanted to play here, but was texted saying the Bengals weren't interested.

I don't know that those things are indicators of a great owner.

Katie seems to not like the spotlight. Maybe she would hire a GM like Dorsey. I think THAT is the best hope...that they actually hire a GM and then stay out of the way.

But, this is their job. They likely would stay involved.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike says Dalton should "re-establish himself" but FO needs to establish... - THE PISTONS - 05-11-2019, 08:57 PM